All: Single Scenes You Think Should Have Won An Actor/Actress an Emmy

• Members

ITA with you. As soon as I saw this thread I thought of this scene. I still think it's some of RS best work in recent years. The other scene I think of is during the BE takeover story when Dorian figures out that Charlie and Jared are related and she confronts Jared at the Buchanan mansion. It looked like she truly was enjoying her work during that s/l and especially in that scene. She was larger than life with out being over the top.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This one was so good. I really love the Viki/Dorian dynamic when it's like this. And Robin did such a beautiful job with this. Sometimes she really overacts and camps this kind of stuff up, but it felt real. I ended up watching the whole saga after this clip. Right before they lit the dynamite and Viki said, "I hope you survive" and then Dorian repeated about Viki...they don't make soap like that anymore. Ah. :)

• Members

Me too, as I only started in 1985 and I was only 6 at the time. I'd LOVE to watch it from beginning to end. I'm grateful to youtube for having so many wonderful clips, but unfortunately, most are edits of particular couples or scenes. I wish someone would start posting full episodes.....in ENGLISH that is! :lol:

Not to mention Jed Allan, who is hard to recognize in the still but even more awkward than Kay in the scenes. I'm not really a GH fan and I AM a Jed Allan fan, but it's such a shame nonetheless that he was playing Edward during Lila's death and not John Ingle (or David Lewis for that matter but he was long dead by this time RIP :( )

• Members

Yeah the one damper on the scene and the storyline in general was Jed Allan. A great actor, but NOT Edward. Should have been JI.

I know I cry every time. I can't believe Jane didn't get a nom for it. I get goosebumps every time I see it.

Archived