The Plan to Save GH!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Spencers are worthless. I can't stand any of the characters. At least with the Quartermaines they continued to bring in and give story to younger generations to try and keep the family fresh. There are no more Spencers.. I think this Lucky and Lulu are 2 of the most unlikable characters on GH now. THis family certainly doesn't warrant the amount of story and attention they are getting and while I know ratings stink for everyone, while the mob side has always been dark and depressing,there has always been an element of surprise or events or action tied to it as lame as they were. TG and JJ may be great actors but watching a non stop character study on a soap is not worth anything if the story doesn';t entertain. IA also but writing them out leaves GH with what? Sonny and his kids and thats basically it.

As for the interview, there is no plan as I can see other than better balance which will help things. But stories? Where are they? SSDD

• Members

While I don't doubt that this show is probably gone by Sept. 2012, its kind of nice that GH has more than a year to wrap things up in a meaningful way. I just might have to start watching again once AMC goes off the air just to see if this lip service translates on screen. It's hard to remember a GH without Guza influence.

• Members

Yes he was. Scott and Georgie were a pretty popular couple when they were on and Scott C was definetly a fan fave.

I think Wally is recurring on Days. I think he fits good in the small supporting role they have for him, but like you said, he doesnt do a whole lot. I wouldnt be against a Ned recast. I always thought William deVry would be a good choice

• Members

Having a character back that can give story to Tracy and Edward and bring a new generation of the Q's on. Plenty of popular actors have been recast. The character is needed, I don't care who plays him as long as he's cute and can act. It's not as if we have a ton of Q's to pick from at this point. Most of them are in the crypt.

• Members

I don't think of Dillon as a big deal if they get rid of that awful Spinelli. It was his entrance to the canvas and GH's hard on for that actor that led to Dillon being written off. They no longer needed the quirky guy Dillon portrayed with Spinelli the clown

Archived