AMC: Actor Returns!

• Members

He could just come in and be a Leo lookalike in a couple of scenes with Greenlee just as a nod to history. Either way its

really great.

Are David Canary and Julia Barr confirmed returns yet.

And please no Alexa Havins/Babe back for JR.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

David: Greenlee, I can't believe it. This morning, I saw Leo. I'm going to go save the whales.

Greenlee: Stop trying to torture me with your evil lies!

<next day>

Kendall: Do you remember my brother Trey?

Greenlee: Um...no.

Kendall: Neither did I, until yesterday! He called me and told me Leo's ghost helped him get parole.

Greenlee: That doesn't make any sense.

<next day>

Bianca: Greenlee, I got a call from Maggie yesterday. She told me she's trisexual, and asked if she could have a threeway with me and Marissa.

Greenlee: Gross, Lesbianca.

Bianca: Oh, and she said she saw Leo. He helped her realize who she really is.

Greenlee: I can't...could it be true?

<next day>

Greenlee: Where are you? Why can't I see you?

<ghost appears>

Greenlee: Is it you?

Simone: Yes. I've missed you...

Greenlee: Shut it. Where's Leo?

Simone: He doesn't want to see you.

Greenlee: What? You're making that up. You were always jealous of me, and now you're even more jealous, since I can do the whole breathing thing. Where is he?

Simone: His exact words were, "She's a bore whore and I'm so glad I don't have to hear her yapping ever again."

Greenlee: He never said that! Never! We went to Paris. He took me to Paris! I want to see him NOW!

Simone: I'll try.

<Simone disappears>

Greenlee: This is my moment. This is my time. This is me, and me, and me...oh yeah, and Leo.

<ghost appears>

Greenlee: Is it you?

Carlos: It's Carlos. Have you seen Juan Pablo?

Greenlee: Not you again! I fired that headwriter! <sees something> Oh God, it's Zombie Braden, the undead!

Ryan: Nope...just me. Wanted to say Gillian's not really dead and we're moving to Budapest. Oh and I'm Duke Lavery's long lost son. Kthxbye.

Greenlee: I have nothing. I grew up with nothing, except all that nasty money and servants and loving grandparents...and I'm alone again. Anyone, please, please!!!!

<ghost appears>

Greenlee: Who are you?

Ghost: Name's Billy Clyde Tuggle...

• Members

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Josh-Duhamel-All-My-Children-1033990.aspx

I love the dun dun dunnn :lol:

Josh Duhamel is returning to his TV roots: The Transformers star will appear on All My Children before the soap goes off the air for good, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

Duhamel got his start on the ABC soap, playing Leo du Pres, a con artist who apparently died in 2003, though his body was never found. (Dun. Dun. Dunnnn.) The role landed him four Daytime Emmy nominations, including one win for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2002.

ABC cancels All My Children and One Life to Live

The 38-year-old Las Vegas alum will return in at least one episode in August before the soap's swan song in September. Children will be replaced by The Chew, a one-hour live show centered on food.

Other notable stars who got their start on All My Children include Sarah Michelle Gellar, Melissa Leo and Christian Slater. Who else would you like to see return?

Entertainment Weekly first reported the news.

Archived