AMC: Actor Returns!

• Members

OMG Leo! I just heard about this news. I'm over the moon he will be back before the end, and hopefully alive. If he had come back before the show was cancelled, it just might have saved it. You could not look away in any of his scenes, he had that charisma that I don't think anyone really has now, at least not among the men. (David comes the closest.) His character was fascinating. The show was so good when it revolved around his family and friends.

Greenlee would leave Ryan in a minute with Leo alive, that's why there doesn't need to be a long story, haha.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching the interview and Josh said that he called up casting director Judy Blye Wilson himself and asked to come back if they had room for him. "And they called me back and they said yes, so I went in a couple days ago and I shot it," The way he said it, it just seemed like he went to AMC to shoot something quick. Even though he kept mentioning that Leo's body was never found, I still get this vibe that whatever he taped does not involve Leo being back from the dead; It will be something nice and quick like a dream sequence or as a ghost visiting Greenlee. But hey, who knows.

They showed the clip of Leo and Vanessa tumbling over Miller's Falls ;-P

Archived