SOD: Corday Interview

• Members

Well, Ken certainly said all the write things in that interview. Hopefully the show follows through. I'm glad SOD asked about the gay story & we finally got confirmation from the show since they still hadn't confirmed it and that it's still going forward. Hopefully whatever changes they made it to, it was for the better.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We shall see. It sounds good. I hope rafe, Dario, and Gabbi along with Mel are the ones leaving. Can't wait for Mid August.

I can do with out John and Marlena. I would love to see Shawn and Belle back.

Toups when you said kristen do you mean as in Blake? Played by who?

• Members

How many times have we heard the EP or the writers say this?!

Watch he won't even deliver on half on these things.

And he thinks he can get AMC viewers? I know many people who watch AMC said they are done after AMC is off the air.

• Members

I would love to see Kristen Blake back on the show, and i see a story with EJ, but i only want her back with Eileen playing her.

If Brandon Beemer is out at B&B, and Martha Madison having a great time at GH, i could see them both retuning in a storyline involving Chloe!

I also would love to see Christie Clark and Austin Peck back on the show...

And to be honest I would love to see Terri Conn on Days, i loved her on ATWT as Katie!

In my opinion , who are leaving are: Gabi, Taylor and Carly (I dont like that exit), and I think Rafe could be out (Lucas in this storyline would have been far more interesting). I don't want to see Dario and Melanie leaving because I like those 2 together, but if Gabi and Rafe are leaving I think he will be as well. Vivian is in danger as well.

Who are save, i guess: Jack, Jennifer, Abby, Daniel (for now), Hope, Bo, Roman, Lexie, Abe, EJ, Nicole, Brady, Victor, Maggie, Stefano, Chad (him and Abby give Jennifer a story as well because of history), Chloe, Kate, Sami

• Members

Oh and I think the future of soaps is depending on recurring actors. They dont have to pay them when they dont have a story, and can be used if there is a way to involve them.

I think Carly is out because we are getting more Justin and Adrienne because of there son returning. I think we will see more of Carly on recurring, if she wants that.

• Members

Cynthia Preston has the look, but Maura West has the chops. The problem is, Kristin was Kristin because of Eileen Davidson. I just don't see how it could work.

Sigh, a return of John and Marlena, why DAYS, why?! Such progress had been made.

• Members

I dont think 5 or 6 people coming back is going to help...

Why should we care for Jack/Jennifer and Marlena/John when we havent seen them in years...?

Ok Jennifer is something different, she's almost back one year. But what's the return of Marlena/John helping the show? What story will the be in? The same Stefano storyline, what didnt work last time? They need to bring Kristen back first... and then a few monts later they can bring Marlena/John back because of the history. I reallty dont get it, im curious at what they are up 2.

• Administrator

I want BB and MM back too, especially Martha! As for Carrie and Austin - only if Austin is played by Patrick Muldoun. Kill Austin off, Carrie returns to Salem, falls for a bad guy, then Austin returns played by PM. :)

Archived