SOD: Corday Interview

• Members

She's cold, fake in emotional moments, and the queen of anti-chemistry.

The only younger OLTL actor I would like to see at DAYS is Mark Lawson, and maybe Tom Degnan. I would say Melissa Archer but then she might be seen as another Melanie.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as it pains me, if Allison Sweeney leaves this show is done. To me she is to Days as Susan Lucci is to AMC at this point. This show is ending in 2013 more likely and I suspect AS will stay on until then in some capacity. Maybe bringing back Marlena can help AS cut down on more of her screentime leaving her more time to do other things. I also think if AS were leaving they would have made a concerted effort to bring back Belle recast or not versus a new character and maybe would have tried to get back Kirsten Storms(no idea about her contract). That in itself would give a much needed boost to that younger group of characters also.

Comparing Tamara Braun a 40 year old actress to the likes of AS playing a legendary character is sorry a joke. NO secret I can't stand TB but I sear people act like she's Genie Francis or Susan Lucci the way they talk about her. They have Arianna Zucker a class actress in that agegroup already.

• Members

If I'm Ken Corday I snap up Bree Williamson as Belle. She is limited and is currently helping to wreck OLTL, but she has enough raw talent to make that character work, especially the flawed, human wife with a roving eye MM played late in her run. But I'd sooner run out the clock and get Kirsten Storms back - she has transformed on GH.

I wouldn't mind seeing Melissa Archer as Sarah Horton or something, but she's perhaps a bit too young.

• Members

Wow. Cannot wait to see those 80s supercouples solve all those exciting Evil Mastermind crimes outside the Brady Pub... inside the Java café... next to the nurses station at the hospital. :rolleyes:

Bye Maggie, Victor, Stefano, Kate. Was nice knowing you.

• Members

Same here....

and why wouldn't MM just return as Belle? Has she spoken ill of her time on the show? I loved her and Beemer together, though I thought she was SMOKING HOT with JKJ...stupid dropped storyline

• Members

Don't forget the newly expanded pier! So that two dueling crime families can all fit into one scene!

I don't think (hope?) that the 4 mentioned above will get the boot. They know Maggie & Victor is one few bright spots of the show this past year.

Archived