All My Children EPISODE COUNT...

Angela

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL AllMyDaysatGH (love that name by the way) Too bad the RATINGS don't thank Kendall.....in FACT they come in at record LOWS for her and her "big moments" :lol: So I'll pass on Thanking God for having a useless character RUIN my Beloved All My Children and shoved down my throat.

alexisfan.....What do you mean Rylee would "WIN" there every time???

• Members

Scotty, I literally heard the organ music play after that cliffhanger, haha ;)

Jonathan, Susan Lucci appeared in 16 of 21 episodes in May although the characters of Jane and Erica appeared in only 12 out of 21 episodes each. This happens because a certain amount of their 12 episodes each is not on the same day. For example, if Erica airs all this week (lets pretend it's a 5 day week of new episodes) and Jane doesn't air at all, then the following week Jane airs all week and Erica doesn't air at all the finished product will be 10 episodes for Lucci but 5 and 5 for each character. Got it?

• Members

If we did airtime counts, i.e. counting every second the character is on screen to make it more fair (since Randi pops in for a second sometimes) instead of episode counts, I'm sure Ryan and Greenlee would have much more airtime than some of the people they are currently behind in episode counts.

• Members

Okay.....I thought you were saying they would beat out the leaders or be in the lead....thus "win"

&& just for the record.......I don't like Ryan or Rylee. I don't want them TO "win" anything...ESPECIALLY Ryan. Yuck.

But I adore & LOVE LOVE LOVE Greenlee. So I guess you can say I want her to "win" in the eppy count.

BUT OVERALL I'm a AMC FAN........ I want BALANCE & all characters to "win"..... So ALL the fans "win"! Or at least we all get to see our favs somewhat equally......

LOL Oh and I disagree about Greenlee's "second count"......I think she would fall behind a few that are behind her....and she would not be able to touch those ahead of her. JMO. :D

Archived