All My Children EPISODE COUNT...

Angela

• Members

I apologize If I came across rude...not my intention. I can be blunt SORRY. Just wanted to point out they are most likely wrong ESPECIALLY the Rylee numbers. I'll try to go count but it can't be. I've been bitching for months on other boards that Greenlee is barely airing. She airs once sometime twice a week. I can't see her being on 14 episodes....I don't see how it's possible.

Sorry Angela if I offended!!! I just thought somebody would like to know. I do appreciate your hard work that goes into it!!! In fact.... I was waiting with baited breath for these! So Thank You......but you may want to check your Rylee count.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You thought somebody would like to know that according to your senses on how much characters air that I was wrong and made up these numbers? That's a nice apology, lol ;)

By the way, the numbers are not wrong. I do check the numbers very well. A poster here that goes by alexisfan does the count in the background, as well, and he has the same numbers I do - unless I state otherwise at the end of the post where I give credit for his corrections.

• Members

Ah Hem.....Jams takes foot out of mouth. You're correct on the Greenlee ## I was wrong. Sorry I forgot Greenlee actually aired a FULL week at the first week of the month...and we have today. I apologize.

But I never stated the numbers were "made up" I thought, as we are all human, maybe a mistake was made. As we see here with me.

I'm sorry again..... even though, I never said you made them up...as if you just post random numbers. That's silly.

I also thanked you for your hard work.....I thought it was a nice apology. Had I came across rude.

But PLEASE PLEASE accept my apology. :blush:

for reals.

My Greenlee loving Kendall hating heart just seen 14 and 16 and I thought NO WAY!!! How can it be?? I guess I've been crushed by the weight of Kendall and her never ending boring SAGA. It seems my head is not working properly. I swear she was 100 days in May and every character was all about her in any & every way.

So Sorry for my "Senses" Sorry if my post came across wrong & you thought that I was saying you "made up" numbers.

*jams slinks away* -_-

• Members

It was the only conclusion I could jump to as there's a big difference between 5 episodes and 14 for multiple characters. You were also pointing out that the counts appeared to be way off for other characters. If you notice any of my edits, I'm off one episode from time to time for 2-3 performers. I'm never off by nearly 10 episodes unless I have left somebody off the list by accident.

The insisting you were right and the numbers posted were outrageous before having any facts did come off rude. "No way" "Yeah right" "WRONG" "i thought somebody would like to know."

I accept your apology, but in the future it would be wise to check the facts before going off like that.

• Members

I actually thought maybe you accidentally put an extra 1 in front of Rylee ##'S I really thought they were on six or seven episodes...B/c that's what it seemed like to me, as especially Greenlee was filler nearly ALL those days. So it seemed LIKE a LOT less then!!! Then I saw your 14 an I was like ....hell maybe they were only on 4 days and the 1 is a mistake?!?!? I really didn't know......but you're correct I should have checked my facts first!!! But I sounded of like a goof ball first & I can admit that!!! AND THAT is very unlike me....not to sound pompous ...but I'm very rarely wrong -_- BECAUSE I'm usually so careful in what I post & "my facts". Now one of the times I was careless and posted with just emotion & little thought....look what happens!!! LOL...so bask in it.

I was TOTALLY wrong & again I apologize.

Take Care!

• Members

Thanks Angela for your monthly counts. Must take a lot of hard work and dedication to get them accurate. I look forward to seeing them at the end of the month. I don't see Rylee's 14 episodes being wrong. They were front burner with the Madison story and were involved with the Ricky-Kendall mess. They definitely aired more than four times in May. Besides, I don't think Frons would allow them to air in less than 10 episodes per month LOL

• Members

Glad I could help provide entertainment for you ;):lol:

Rylee's 14 is not wrong. BUT I would HARDLY call Greenlee "front burner" for the month of May...she argued with Mad's at the start of the months & stood around as filler for most episodes the rest of the month.

LOL Assuming they are correct numbers(I KID I KID...JOKES) Last month Greenlee was only on 7 episodes. & The two months before that she barely broke 10.... with 11 & 12.

So Looks like Frons is catering to his "pet" AM. Seems She's the one that will not air less than 10 episodes ....Hell I'd venture to say more like not less than 15. BUT I don't want to put my foot in my mouth again...so don't hold me to that. :D

Archived