OLTL: Character dying

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The official death of the Buchanan family - Natalie is an outsider and always will be, Jessica is dead, Kevin is an occasional guest, Cord and his kids no longer exist, Clint is Alan Spaulding, Bo now has no use for anyone in the family but Nora and Matthew. Rex and David are bastards in every sense of the word.

Joey, who has been treated like garbage for years and years and years - since before Bill Clinton was re-elected - dies for the sake of some cheap drama that will be forgotten in a day, for a father who has no real respect for him and sees him as a pawn.

I actually do hope it is Joey. It will be that fake irony that stinks of the worst dramatic writing, and point out just how much of a bad joke OLTL's families have become.

And they can have Nathan Fillion do a cameo as some extra who says "Wow, Joey sucked, he's not a real man like John or Todd. Watch Castle!"

• Members

I can't believe they'd be dumb enough to kill Dorian. In terms of weight in couples, Gigi is more disposable than Rex and they seem to view Joey as more disposable than Kelly so those are my top two choices! It would suck if they killed Joey off JUST cause Gina wanted to leave early, though. :(

Archived