GH: Actress Returning !!!!

• Members

Leslie Charleson Tweets regarding GH and new Writer!!

Here are the tweets:

"You may have heard from some of my cast mates that I was contacted by GH regarding my "availability

That's true, however, the reason you haven't heard anything about it directly from me is that I wanted to make sure that "Monica"......was going to have scenes worth talking about before saying anything to you.With Guza gone, I'm hopeful and will keep you posted as soon as I know anything worth sharing.On a side note, I ran into Steve Burton the other day and we both acknowledged how mush we missed working together.Monica and Jason have had so many missed opportunities under Guza over the years. But with new writers at the helm, we're hoping we can recover some of the rich history and get the relationship back on track Keep your fingers crossed!Thanks for your continued support! I love you all! xoxo Les"

lesliecharleson Monica's back! Look for her to stir things up in July! For those of you who haven't been watching, come back!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope that her wish comes true. With GH ending it would be nice to see a bit more of Monica. I would have her make some peace with the desecration of her family and then move away, or go on a cruise, and find new love.

• Members

I think she is saying she didn't want to tell fans until she is sure it would be significant. Why get people excited over a throw away scene or two. Now she knows it will be something worth talking about. Doubt she turned anything down. I don't get that from the quote at least.

• Members

I like the way she said "with Guza gone...". Both she and NLG seem hopeful that this new writer likes women. We shall see. If this writer is really smart he will place significantly less emphasis on the mob. Better yet, have Jason bump his head again. I could care less if SB doesn't want to play Jason Quatermaine again. Have him forget the mob, change his relationship with Sonny, Carly and their spawns and refocus the show before Guza came and made a massacre of it.

Archived