AMC - Friday - May 27, 2011

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When he showed up, she had just been pinned down by Ricky and he was then holding her up with a gun aimed at her ready to kill. She wasnt doing that fine without Griff. He helped give her the distraction to get free of him and her knocking Ricky down allowed Griff to break his leg. They worked quite well today

• Members

Of course Griffin had to show up, God forbid a woman on this soap actually saves herself :rolleyes:

Everything good about yesterday's episode was completely demolished today.

SG is still a horrible actress and I'm constantly suprised by it. It was no more evident than when Bianca told Marissa that Kendall was safe. No warmth whatsoever, it looked like someone told her that they were offering great deals on insurance over the phone.

Erica's captor is HOT!!

• Members

I would have loved for Kendall to have gotten to do the yacht deal all on her own start to finish. But, I can live with what they did instead, which was Kendall probably wouldn't have made it out of the situation alive without Griffin's help and Griffin/Kendall probably wouldn't have made it out of the situation alive without Kendall knocking on Ricky again.

He is.

• Members

You all do realize that they're trying to tell a story about a couple, right? Not a female empowerment story. The minute this story began it was already set that Griffin would save her. They're telling a story about Kendall feeling safe enough to allow herself to open up to another man. Therefore, Griffin has to save her in order for her to feel she's safe with him. That he has her back.

• Members

I noticed it, too. I wasn't bothered, I thought Kendall held her own quite well. She even let him grope her so she could knee him in the balls! Good moment. I feel like Kendall would've been able to get out of it with or without Griffin so it didn't phase me.

• Members

Having not seen the episode yet.. I am one of those who doesn't think Alicia does crying well. She overdoes it too often. I like badass Kendall loads better than "whoa is me" Kendall. Hartley is so pretty.. I sure wish they would get that raccoon makeup off her face..

Archived