AMC - Friday - May 27, 2011

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad I missed pretty much all of Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald's run. From the cracked out performances I saw early on, to the screen caps of her hard nipples... I just don't find anything "All My Children"-esque about this actress. Unlike Bobbie Eakes, for instance, who I thought fit in from day one with this cast. I just hate KWAK with a passion.

I hate Jamanda... so I definitely would've enjoyed watching them unravel.

:wub: I had such a teenybopper crush on Bill Christian... Oh, wait. That's not why I quoted you. Anyway, I was debating on watching live... but due to this excellent warning of Tad being his hate-tastic self, I'll pass.

• Members

Thanks, Cheap! Thankfully that's before my summer class starts, so I'll be able to watch live.

R, he's not that bad today. He's just doing that thing where he wallows in his above-the-law status and uses it to be condescending as hell with Liza. It's hard to bear, but now he's just walked in on Cara and Jake moments after they made out all over the room. So he looks dumb as rocks!

Oh lord, here comes Jesse. Pine Valley is the only place where one guy with a gun means a borderline hostage situation is "all clear."

Archived