AMC: Thursday, May 19, 2011

• Members

Bad writing when Ryan suggested the baby have Madison's last name, North. That is not Madison's last name.

And I agree it's stupid that Jane doesn't know what Erica's relationship with Greenlee is like. She had all that plastic surgery done, built a freaking replica of Erica's bedroom in a quarry, but doesn't even know the nature of Erica's most basic relationships? After hearing Erica trash Krystal when she thought Krystal was the one who kidnapped her, Jane tells Jack to say hi to Krystal for her? Shoddy shoddy writing.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

35aswfc.gif

LMAO at Erica being annoyed with Opal at the end "You have some nerve talking to me like this. I dont need your permission to do anything so why dont you get out of my home and stick your nose in someone elses' business"

Yes it is. She never reverted back to her maiden name. She has for years and is currently going by Madison North

• Members

IA. Considering he treated her horribly and she didnt love the guy, I dont get why she kept that name. Its not like she created a professional career with that name, which would be the main reason why Id see her keep it. I guess gonig back to her original name, brings up bad memories of her abusive father?

• Members

It also seemed strange to me because Opal's been Erica's best friend for so many years. Remember when they went shopping on location in NYC with Erica's "adopted" baby, Sonya? Even if Jane didn't know Erica's relationship to Krystal (the one part I'll let slide since Krystal isn't exactly close to the Kanes), she should've known who Opal was and how Erica felt about Greenlee!

ITA about Madison. Yeah, Ryan, she wants to give her baby the name of her abusive late husband. :rolleyes:

• Members

I dont think that one should slide as Jane should have known more about Erica's relationship with Krystal considering Erica had JUST badmouthed adn went off on Krystal prior to Jane acting nice about her to Jack later in the episode. Erica's hatred towards Krystal should have been fresh in her mind and Erica did say quite a few nasty things about her when talking to Jane over the last couple of weeks

Archived