AMC: Susan Lucci Interview with TV Guide Canada

• Members

No, he just killed it off so he didn't have to deal with it. Which was actually probably smarter than trying to fix the whole mess. Not that I care, as long as Josh was gone, and I didn't have to see Erica play mommy to another violation of her body, worked for me. So thank you, Pratt.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan's comments about Pratt & his story's make me wonder what she REALLY thought of Pratt's most horrible S/L (IMHO), which was the cougar romance between Ryan & Erica (AKA RyICKA). Did she really love that pairing as much as she acted like she did? I remember her always talking about how great it was. I think the only person who really loved that story was Cameron.

One of the first orders of business when LB temporarily took over last year was breaking up RyICKA. What a great move. The only thing that would've made that story salvagable would've been a pissed off Kendall!! Instead Kendall accepted & saw nothing wrong with it!

• Members

I still hate Nelson, but that was a good piece. Although I wish he'd just do it in standard interview format-- Q & A, instead of editorializing between the quotes...

And kudos to Susan for not even pretending that she wrote the book like many celebs would. (Although I don't buy for a second that Susan likes to eat so much--unless her definition of much is a salad with no dressing but two helpings). And she gives credit to Colin despite his crap story which I agree with.

Archived