AMC: Susan Lucci Interview with TV Guide Canada

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked that she used the word bitch. I don't think I've ever heard our Su say that word out of character before. Not to mention her supposedly talking about masturbation with that one guy in the green room at The Joy Behar Show. She's wetting her toes, and I think she's liking it a lot. Who knows, maybe we'll get Livin' La Vida Lucci on E! or something.

• Members

Slight correction: I think we'll see it after her contract with ABC is up. She's still legally tied to ABC after the show goes off the air hence all the Desperate Housewives talk. Once her contract is done, that's when I think SuLu's going to put folks on blast.

• Members

My understanding is all actors negotiate their actual contract with ABC, not necessarily the show they're on. If everybody else is free to go on their way she should be, too.

I do believe ABC/DH has some interest in Lucci, and she in them - but I don't think that has anything to do with contracts.

• Members

NY shows are getting fewer and further between but I would be so happy for her if she landed a principal role in a new series next season. I would love to see her behind the desk as a chic high powered attorney (who wears reading glasses, Susan looks good in glasses) or as the most glamorous MD you ever did see.

• Members

I hope not. Y&R is an unwatchable mess. That would be a major downgrade for her. She is better than Y&R. I love her and hope she doesnt do any other daytime soap. Let her go out as Erica Kane. Theres other projects and avenues out there for her to explore

• Members

Actually I heard that there were more shows coming to NY. Apparently they reinstated the tax credit for TV/film or at least some version of it so there were quite a few pilots shooting there. (I need to check to see which of those shows got picked up.) I'm happy for anything that gives these NY actors a chance to keep working.

• Members

I highly doubt Susan would do another daytime soap. What's the point? She was already Erica Freakin' Kane! A primetime soap would be fine but I would like to see her do some more comedy. I hope they have something on Hot in Cleveland about the cancellation. I can see Victoria just grinning from ear to ear about LaLucci being out of work :lol:

Archived