AMC - Dixie's MANY Hairstyles

• Members

This is Cady's current look, hate the short boyish hair O_o

0ec5772d4742e42e05b044f813230a67

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved Cady's hairstyle during her first stint on ATWT. When she played Rosanna, she always had a sophisticated look about her. Am I mistaken , or is she the only actress to win Emmys for two different regular soap roles?

• Members

The frizzy and the humidified ones kill me. I always think of Erica's line to David: "Dixie's been guarding your office like a poodle on steroids." :lol: Either one of those cuts works so well with that line.

• Members

She's such a pretty lady to have had so many awful haircuts. I thought someone once mentioned that the reason behind her most jarring haircuts was that it was a form of retaliation with the TPTB.

I don't think she did anything as crazy with the haircuts on ATWT, and thank god.

• Members

they probably didnt allow her. She's lucky TPTB at AMC let her change up her look so often bc many times actors have it in their contract that they cant do stuff like that without approval. I guess they had faith enough in Cady's popularity that she didnt need a consistent look to be marketable as Dixie

• Members

75% of the reason I disliked Dixie when I started watching was her goddamn hair. It was a nightmare and it just got worse and worse and worse. It wasn't until she moved to ATWT that I realized a) Cady McClain was an incredible actress and B) she could have great hair.

Archived