AMC - Dixie's MANY Hairstyles

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! Ewww to 1995! I didnt even know of that but it looks messy. And dounle ewww to her trying to look sexy in the 2010 look. Girl please!

BTW, I read that Blair was also featured in this. Can you post hers in the thread I just made? Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I loved the Brooke/Dixie clip from upthread. I can't remember whether this was before or after McTavish became HW for the first time, but I do know this AMC - a smart, sensitive show that hardly ever insulted anyone's intelligence - wasn't around much longer.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

ahaha love this thread. i saw a link i thought itd be funny to comment. I ADORE Cady and God bless her. I wish i could pull off short hair, any color any cut like her. But sometimes its like WHY.... but i still love her.. I too prefer long hair. shes gorgeous tho. cant deny that!!

• Members

Was Megan McTavish in the top spot? Because I've seen her name in the credits as far back as 1987, but obviously not in the top spot. Even in the ending credits for this 1992 episode have Agnes Nixon right above McTavish still, although I assume this was around the time Nixon handed the reigns over to McTavish:

Archived