American Idol

Toups

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what Randy is talking about. This is definitely not a men's competition this year.

The guy who sang Dead Or Alive was great.

The kid is OK. Not nearly good enough to win.

Sway is really good. But again, not great.

Gideon is good, but he can't win.

The rest as of 9:30 are not good enough.

• Members

Gideon was okay.

His smile creeps me out, LOL. So I agree with Simon.

Wow, Elliot impressed me!! I totally didn't expect that from him.

The guys are TRUMPING the girls.

Wow. (Even though both groups aren't the best we've had... JMO)

EDIT:

Ew. Bobby sucks. If they praise him I'll probably gouge my eyes out. LOL. He blows.

• Members

Guys are trumping the girls? WOW. I so disagree with that. The guys are unimpressive this year.

Add Elliot to the small list of good guys.

Ace isn't as big of a heart throb that AI and people on here are making him out to be. But I love his voice/performance.

Oh, and I love Simon. :)

• Members

I'm not that impressed by this season's American Idol. I think last year's season has a far more talented cast (Bo, Carrie, Constatine, Vonzell). There is just something missing from this year's group of singers. As far as which side I find has more talent, I'm thinking that the ladies are going to overpower the guys this season. Last year it was the complete opposite (at least in the beginning). The guys were definitely better. This year, that's different. The girls have it. It's not really hard to pick who the top 12 are going to be. It's pretty simple based on the performances these past two nights. Here is my list as to who I want to make it to the final 12:

Girls

-Paris

-Lisa

-Mandisa

-Kellie

-Katherine

-Brenna (She is going to be the most hated contestant in American Idol history, but she will remain on the show, just because the audience is going to love to hate her. She is definitely entertaining!)

Guys

-Chris

-Elliot

-Ace

-Sway

-Taylor

-Will or Kevin (I can't choose between these two. They are at the bottom of my list as far as talent and likability go. They may be the youngest contestants, but they are opposites in every way. Both have that likable factor, but I believe Will will have it over Kevin with the young ladies. But let truth be known, Kevin is a better singer than Will. I'd go with either one of these 2 for the final 12. I can't decide.)

• Members

Okay its done and Elliot was my favorite. Definetly the best. I also liked Will Makar and Kevin Covais. Simon was too hard on him. He didnt desrve it.

Simon was right about Sway. That was bad. I dindt see what the other 2 judges did.

Bobby Bennet was embarassing. I didnt find him entertaning at all. He was just bad. Not much to say.

I cant stand Taylor. I dont get his appeal. Talk about overated. I dont want him to go through but I know he will.

Overall not liking the guys. I think the girls are much more entertaining

• Members

Cheap - I agree with everything you just said there...except I don't know if Elliot was my favorite. I liked Ace and Chris overall better. I for some reason like David, but his type of music will get annoying fast I know.

Will I like...Taylor I can't stand...Bobby is a joke...Sway just didn't do it for me...and girls overall are better.

• Members

Wow. Watching those back. Wow.

Ace, Chris, Taylor, and Elliot are the only guys who have a CHANCE of cracking the top two.

And I think saying that about Chris is stretching it.

The rest are NOT good enough. Not even CLOSE.

This is the worst top 24 I think we've had, as a whole.

Archived