Back from the Dead! And it's not Todd...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"HEY GUYS! RB here. I just got a new tidbit from my imaginary sources over at OLTL. Get this: Someone you thought was dead may be very much alive (and I am not talking about Todd)....I'm 98% sure on this guys so if no one comes back from the dead just remember I said that. And if they do, just know I basically told you first because I have good sources at OLTL."

• Members

Considering the way Nash died onscreen, I would doubt it was him.

As much as I would love for Jared to be back and reunite with Natalie, I am sure OL's endgame is John and Nat. (Plus with Charlie being written out, why bring Jared back now?)

Gabrielle would be nice, but why? What story would it relate to?

I thought Evangeline for a second, but then again....why? John will be with Natalie and I'd rather Cris be written off going to Paris to be with Layla.

Thorsten Kaye is going back to AMC and Marty is being written out, so why would it be Patrick? Unless it is for one day.

I would laugh if it were Stacey!!! HAHAHA. Whatever happened with Kim's boots that were next to the lake and then the footprints in the snow leading away from the lake???? But then again, why?

• Members

It wouldn't be Nash since the show has to reveal Ryder is Brody's so Jessica can get her happy ending. There's no purpose for Nash and after all the poor guy has been through, Brody deserves a happy ending too.

Although blasphemous to some, it could be Evangeline given those absurd death scenes. I wonder if REG would return if asked.

• Members

Oh, marceline, get over your provincial roots. It's not a hatefest and it's not a freakout, it's the fact that Ravenbeauty is a notorious troll and a fraud and there's a reason she's banned here. I notice you've never dared address that.

For someone who claims to be so above it all, you sure can't shake those silly little gullible fangirl affectations where every rube with a screen name learns how to copy and paste and calls themselves special. That's all she did, and for some reason after years of her embarrassing herself and being kicked off sane boards you can't accept it.

Archived