Back from the Dead! And it's not Todd...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's because they were so close to writing him out with yet another charming "psycho vet" story, in fall 2008, before they finally realized that he was probably the only thing that could save Jessica from tanking as a character. So he propped her up until it was time for Ford and Cookie Cutter.

• Members

I can answer that. She was/is a poster from the Voy MB and then SOC who supposedly has inside sources that give her info about the ABC soaps, mainly OLTL and AMC. She is def infamous for being an instigator (one of many) during the Evangeline Wars of 2005-2007 always promising the JoVans and Tangies their couple was a coming :lol: Kinda explains why some still jumped to her defense. She stop posting her inside info because all the negativity she was getting and she recently has returned with her column on the Voy MB. I give her credit that some of her predictions or inside info was right on the money, but most of it was kinda obvious.

On topic, I too hope it is Evangeline.

• Members

*DEAD* The visual of ML in his cheerleader uniform with two little desperate Vera Demilo pigtails and his Trapper Keeper hugged up by his chest. "Wes, I want you to be my first. :wub: " :lol: I can't even...

• Members

Yep she loved to stir the pot, I lost track of how many times she said "TK is leaving AMC", after all that and her constant wrongness it was OBVIOUS she was pulling [!@#$%^&*] from her ass(no pun :lol: )

She worded stuff vague enough so that if something actually happened she could say "I told you so" it's like saying it's going to rain sometime in the next two weeks and if it does it doesn't mean I am a weather person ;)

• Members

Why does everyone think this is OLTL? She always gets all those AMC tidbits from the AMC sources she doesn't have. ;)

It's always this: "As I said, someone was set to come back from the dead, but as we all know, nothing in soaps is for sure. Things change. I just report what I'm told and if it changes, it changes."

and if she's right and someone, anyone, does return from the dead it'll go, "I told you ___ was set to return. It's in the works for months, and anyway that was watching close would have picked up the signs."

I knew she was a hack when she insisted that Josh wasn't the unabortion, swore up, down, left and right. Then when he was, it was, "Oh things change." Now they don' Ct, honey. Not when someone answering Fron's email told me Josh was the unabortion 5 months before the reveal, nothing changed. You just blew [!@#$%^&*] out your a*s to stir the pot.

Archived