Back from the Dead! And it's not Todd...

• Members

Wait a minute. You actually got a response to an email sent to Frons? I think you are the only person I've ever heard of getting that close to the evil and surviving.

I still think that if there's a return it's going to be Eli. With Marty leaving, the position of town psycho is open plus there will be some way to fit him into the TTT. Much like AMC's doppleganger story, it looks like OLTL is going to ride the TTT wave to the end. Does the actor who played Eli 1.0 have a permanent gig? I think I saw him on a commercial for boner pills.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know that BF wrote the response, but yes, it was a reply that I sent to him, came from his email address and everything. Whoever it was that replied to me, told me Josh was the unabortion, simply by their lack of answer. Ie. the response was, "Who told you that??"

My beef with Raven, was every time was I like, "Well I sent this email to Frons and got this reply...I'm positive he's the unabortion." She'd go, "My sources have said differently..."

All the fighting I was trying to do for Erica and Josh, she was undermining. Ugh.

• Members

I honestly have never heard of anyone who got a response from that email address. I always assumed some intern just went through the subject lines, tallied them up and deleted them unread. I feel like I have just bumped into the Chupacabra. Two of them. :lol:

• Members

^LOL! I think I must have surprised whoever it was reading the emails. I believe (I have the email and the reply somewhere) that I sent the email in response to that days show. The internet had been buzzing with rumors that Josh might be the unabortion, and then Greg Madden mentioned Erica's abortion, out of the blue after years of nothing. And I said, "OMG, they're going to do it!" so I sent that basic thing to Frons, and that if that's where they were going, I didn't think the fans were going to take it laying down. There was no denial. No keep watching reply. It was just, "Who told you that??" and from that moment on I NEVER doubted that he was the unabortion.

Raven however, actually IMO tried to discredit me...because she can't handle being wrong.

Archived