Scandal: Discussion Thread

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks bb and while I agree with you Redd please don't let it be him, there's like zero chemistry between the two much like Mellie & Fitz and if they try and do something I'll be forced to laugh much like I did when Mellie tried to give Fitz a BJ in the shower and he was so disinterested. I could not deal with how hard I laughed at that scene.

I just need someone else to be cast as a love interest for her but I would NOT mind them being professional partners in some capacity considering he used to work for her dad and went all stealth mode in trying to protect her from killers. I don't know what the angle will be with bringing him on as a series reg. but my curiosity is piqued.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm a late viewer to the show, but thanks to Netflix, I can binge watch. The first 13 episodes were edge of seat, can't miss television though I'd prefer Olivia and Fritz to not get together. Call me old fashion, but I don't usually root for a man and his mistress to get together. When I got to episode 14, the action seems to have come to a halt. I understand that Sondra Rhimes had planned for a 13 episode season and ABC picked up an additional 9 episodes at the last minute, but it seems like there is a disconnect between the first 13 episodes and episode 14. Does that action pick up again in the final 8 episodes of the season?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I just cannot get enough of Olivia and Fitz's chemistry. Loved how it all looked like the truth about Olivia and Fitz was going to come out--only for Mellie to turn it around. Classic SCANDAL. And that file at the end! Sounds promising.

• Members

Not much of a Scandal watcher, but I was curious about the premier. That was [!@#$%^&*] awesome! Joe Morton killed that first scene. It was everything! Gonna have to become a Gladiator!

Bellamy Young! I just can't describe this woman and Mellie! I just can't! Casting perfection!!!!!

How long before this is on the ABC site?

• Members

Wow.. lots of twists and turns... I like the potential of a war of the roses between Fritz and Mellie, plus Olivia helping out the accused 'mistress'.. and interested in finding out more about the file contents.

I just hope that the 4 Gladiators aren't lost in the shuffle. Has Harrison had any sort of story like Quinn, Abby, and Huck have had yet?

• Members

Nope, I think we were supposed to get into his backstory last season but it never happened, so they probably will this year.

I wonder if all of Liv's clients will return. Kinda glad Daddy Dearest wasn't the leak, even though he tried to have her killed.

Also NEW SECRET SERVICE MEN! They have no poker face and they're just straight up punks.

Archived