AMC - Friday - May 13, 2011

• Members

I know what you're referring to. It reminds me of the time Another World did this with Rachel/Justine. When I saw the promos for that storyline I thought it was a desperate move and I remember saying to myself that if All My Children did that with Erica, it would be the end of the world.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well of course. :lol: Do you know I make i+ my business +o ca+ch i+ on An+enna jus+ so I can lis+en +o +he +heme?

Looks like Rev. Ricky go+ his mop +hinned ou+. Frankly, Griffin is only a smidge less of a creep in my book. When he and Kendall hugged i+ looked like he wan+ed +o suck her hair.

Wha+ I am wondering is wha+ in +he hell is gonna happen +o +he REAL Erica when Jane is +he one rescued. Is one of +he henchman going +o keep her cap+ured? I guess i+ is safe +o say +ha+ she will no+ have amnesia and roam +he ear+h because she is Erica Kane af+erall.

• Members

Yes, but no one was presumed dead then. Death brings out the ho.

She still has yet to care that the heart inside her chest is from her brother that Zach intentionally murdered. Her mother being kidnapped? Oh, pishaw. Small potatoes.

• Members

I'm sure I'll be the minority but I loved today's show and watched almost all of it for the first time in ages.

I thought SL did a credible job as the two Erica's. I thought she gave Jane just enough difference to know which one was which and the dialogue was fluid and didn't jump around like some twin/double scenes do. The bomb stuff had some build up and even Caleb was good today.

I loved Erica's ransom video and Jack's face as he watched it :wub::wub: Okay, so I haven't watched the last two days because I've been pissed about what he was doing, but I wanted him to feel guilt along with worry and fear and I think he did. The yelling for one another; her continual declarations of love for Jack while Caleb heard every word, filled me with joy :lol: It was good old fashioned campy soap opera and if we had more of this over the years we wouldn't be facing EK's last storyline right now. :mad:

Great Kendall/Binks; and Kendall/Griffin. Ricky scared me too today and I worry what he is going to do to Binks.

I didn't watch any of the Ryan stuff. I didn't want him to taint what was a great day of AMC for me. Can't wait to see what Steve thought since he is a Jerica fan like me :wub:

• Members

Jane is awesome! And her hair is nice! I'll keep her for a bit. Not gonna be so much fun when the good people who love her start to buy the con, but right now...Jane campy goodness! LOL

I loved her doing that spin. :lol:

Archived