Madison in labor

Will Griffin save another life?

Erica: "Who are you? Are we related"

Jane: "Im a nobody" LMAO.

wrgzmu.gif

Jane: "Now you get to see the face behind the voice!" :lol:

I love Jane! This is pure campy goodness

amc0513111.png

Erica: "Were you born looking like that? Are you a sister I didnt know I had" Onyx :(

amc0513112.png

Erica to self "OMG, this bitch is crazy!!!!"

amc0513114.png

Ricky photoshopped hismelf into Zendall's family portrait :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad Crabby Colby is back on. Im glad they decided not to pursue a romance with these two bc she's so friggin annoying. I prefer him away from her

Jane rocks! To bad this story will most likely be cut short bc of cancellation. I could see her popping up again in the future were the show to go on

• Members

The ransom is $10 million? I made joke yesterday after David got that text about how that ransom best not be $10 million, or I might need in her closet. I wonder sometimes if this show is in my head. LOL

I like Jane. She has nicer hair than Erica. That should be a clue in and of itself. ;)

• Members

A very evil part of me, hopes that Zach is walking in his front door, Kendall not hearing him, because she's in Zendall's bedroom getting busy with Griffin. :ph34r:

I immensely dislike the idea that Erica Kane will likely end up married to a man (Jack) who falls for Jane's con for any amount of time.

• Members

They look pretty in those screen caps. Especially him - he is SO gone on her!

Technically, I think Kendall has gone longer. When she married Zach, she broke off the friends-with-benefits-thing she had going with JR in June 05 - and she and Zach didn't consummate until May of 06.

• Members

Oh I hope Griffin gets it in at least one time before Zach comes back. Would be hilariously evil if he did walk in on them

Ditto on Jack and Erica. Doesnt say much for their love if he can easily fooled by Jane

• Members

I don't know...I'm just not feeling this Erica storyline. I think it's because this is the first time the writers have take Erica really deep into soap cliche territory (ya know...evil twins, back from the dead). The character always seemed immune from these types of plot devices, and I think it was deliberate on the part of TPTB, who saw the character as kind of sacred. Taking her this route just reeks of desperation IMO.

• Members

she rushed over to the penthouse when she got word that Erica was kidnapped. There really wasnt anything she could do bsides just sit around with Bianca. Her focus is still on Zach and trapping his killer. If she didnt give a damn about what happened to her husband, she'd have dropped her plot to bring Ricky down and focus exclusively on Erica

Archived