GH- Elizabeth RECAST!

• Members

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/

GENERAL HOSPITAL's Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth) was recently diagnosed with a case of viral meningitis, leading the soap to tap DAYS OF OUR LIVES alum Martha Madison (ex-Belle) to temporarily fill in for her. Thankfully, our sources report, the illness usually only lasts about two weeks, so Herbst should be feeling better and be back at work in no time!

martha-madison.jpg

temp NuElizabeth

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! It would be crazy for them to fire BH, only to sign her back and then fire her again after her 13 week cycle and recast the role with someone else and put Elizbaeth back on the frontburner. That seems like a GH/JFP move

• Members

Seriously, when I saw "Elizabeth RECAST" my blood literally started boiling! Then I read the caption underneath and it went back to normal. PHEW...I would've gotten hood up in here right along with SoapBoy!!

Huge fan of Martha here, glad to see her getting work...we definitely need to get a Liz/Maxie scene out of this during Martha's short term as Liz :D

I hope Rebecca feels better soon!

• Members

Due to illness, Rebecca Herbst's role of Elizabeth Webber will be temporarily recast by Martha Madison (ex-Belle, DAYS), with a first airdate of June 8. "The cast and crew of GENERAL HOSPITAL wish Becky a speedy recovery and expect her to be back at work soon," notes a show spokesperson in a statement.

Archived