AMC - Monday - May 2, 2011

• Members

Greenlee is being quite the awful bitch. Girl needs to get decked ASAP. Madison is way more calmer than I would have been. Pregnancy is her only excuse

Greenlee: "In alot of ways we are both alike"

Emma: "Yeah, you told me we were both brats"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do we keep going back to the feds spying on Tad/Cara? We have a finale to get to, and this is just getting in the way! Much like Ricky!

Jordi needs to do a few sit-ups - that gut is bulging out big time today! :ph34r:

Missing Erica :(

Love Scott/Madison! :wub:

• Members
Personnally I think more needs to be done here. They got married bc she neded to escape danger, yet we have seen none of that. It all seemed like a convenient plotpoint to get her to marry Tad for the sole sake of putting her near Jake and Amanda. Cara and the "story" used to keep her in town has been an afterthought. Unfortuantly with the finale near, I dont expect much. I would have thought these people would make their way to PV and try and kill Cara here. I guess maybe they still could with Dixie showing up to pick up the pieces kinda like she did back in 1998 when Camille was killed and Tad was a mess.

• Members

Stop picking on my Jordi LOL. I find him so ridiculously hot, and the beefiness only adds to that. I get on my knees and bow to the wardrobe people for dressing him in impossibly tight shirts day in and day out. It's funny...I never found him that hot on GL, probably because he was more of a "pretty boy" type back then, which is not really my type. He's really grown into his looks and filled out nicely, I have to say.

• Members

Greenlee needs to STFU. What a hypocrite she is getting mad at Madison & calling her a "bad parent" because she gave Emma a hug and a chocolate muffin after what she did at school. Um just a few weeks ago you & Ryan took her out for ice cream at Krystal's literally five minutes after she threw one of her major tantrums and stormed off. All of ya'll are bad parents and don't know how to give a child proper punishment unless it involves giving them sweets.

How ridiculous Kendall didn't know how to put that wire on!! rolleyes.gif Did she forget the time she had to wear one years ago when she was investigating who burned down Erica's house?? I believe she wore it to get info out of Aiden but I'm not positive on that. Ridiculous. That scene was just another way for Griffin to feel up Kendall again & to have them come across as "cute". And I have to admit, LOL, I thought they were pretty darn cute, but still...

I don't understand why AMC had to have a tree destroy the Chandler gatehouse. I mean really? WTH is the point of that?

2 other things happened today that made no sense to. First off, Agent Trumble told Marissa & JR at ConFusion that he wasn't finished talking to them and that he would be right back. Despite that, both of them ended up leaving the bar. Neither of them acknowledged Agent Trumble saying he was going to come back. I wonder what he thought when he came back to that empty table?

Also, Greenlee couldn't pay for her and Ryan's food at Krystal's because her wallet was gone (we later found out Emma stole it). First of all, how pathetic of Ryan not paying for the food. Instead he just stormed off after he got an important call. Back to my point, seriously how did Greenlee end up paying when she didn't have her wallet? She ended up bolting out of there as well after she got the call about Emma ditching school. This is not even serious but I'm just saying/wondering.

• Members

the house hasnt been seen in years. Really when was the last time tht set was even used? I doubt it even exists post-move so I dont think its that big a deal at all. The point of it was obviously to get Scott back in the Chandler fold by giving him a task oriented within the family sphere

• Members

Some days the chemistry is really on for me with this pair, and other days it isn't. It was very much on yesterday. But Griffin's BTS commentary in the last scenes? Annoying and unnecessary. Just be pretty, Griff ;)

If I can barely remember the time Kendall used a wire, it's a mute point for me that they had her have some trouble with it.

He has this great solid body and then you see the petruding mini-beer belly that just doesn't match the rest.

This is all so Greenlee. The jealousy, the extra craziness when it comes to Ryan, the putting the other woman down where it hurts. I do wish they had let Madison retain some of her bitchiness. The clashes are better when Madison gets to return some of the cattiness in kind.

Archived