• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did she actually shoot her?

I wonder if JDP ad-libbed that "those two lips?" line. It's a little...risque.

You can always count on Gabrielle to bring drama.

This was still fairly early for Megan, yet it's like she'd been there for ages. Jessica Tuck was such a find.

• Members

When the clip ended, she hadn't, so I have no idea. I'm so confused.

I have a somewhat irrational feeling toward Megan. Logically, I do like a lot about her, but a part of me hates her for getting her wedding with Jake while poor Gabrielle had just started her prison sentence for a crime she didn't commit. It's SO irrational, I know. :lol:

I like Megan's green outfit, but I see it and then I think she escaped from a Doublemint Gum commercial. Oh well.

I will say that Jessica Tuck's hair not being too long/big on the show keeps her looking less dated than a lot of soap stars from the 80's can otherwise claim.

• Members

In my defense, I was 12-13 years old. Jake & Megan got married very shortly after Gabrielle was sent to prison for refusing to name Carlo in court as the one who had set up a plan to kill Megan, leaving her to take the fall. It was just my teenage self upset that Gabrielle's life was so tragic, while Megan, even though she died young too, got this storybook wedding while no one had any idea that Gabrielle, for everything she had done in the past, was innocent in this particular case (or at least, more innocent than she was otherwise seen as being by the court), and had to give up so much for absolutely nothing (she was sent to prison in March of 1991, Megan got married in May).

I didn't SAY it necessarily made sense, I just said my teenage way of thinking* sometimes clouds my rational adult brain when it comes to Megan. SOMEONE has to stand up for Gabrielle, and it might as well be me! laugh.png .

*Okay, I originally didn't say that. But it's still true of me. :)

Edited by MissLlanviewPA