OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In addition to Tina's involvement with David Vickers (who was thought to be her brother) and Richard (who was her first cousin), Tina also dated Danny Woleck, her nephew. This was before either she or the audience knew that she was related to the Lord family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't think it does. If it did, though, it should probably be "(We Only Have) One Life to Live" or "One Life to Live (Rainbow's End)", something like that.

I still think it should have been a single, like the AW theme was.

Speaking of that theme, has this ever been posted here?

• Members

I wonder what led to their falling-out if he dissed her in a later interview. I saw Dorrie Kavanaugh on the SoapNet reruns of RH, and also in a small but crucial role in the 1978 miniseries The Awakening Land, starring Elizabeth Montgomery, Hal Holbrook, Jane Seymour and (in his first screen role) William H. Macy.

George Reinholt himself seemed like such an enigma. I heard he had written a memoir and finished it just before his passing. Does anyone know if it was ever published? I and doubtless many others would certainly be interested in reading it.

• Members

It wasn't a big personal slam but he was upset because (I think - it was a Daytimers interview I posted last year if anyone wants to check) he felt that they let her change her lines to espouse feminism, but he did not get to change his lines.