Y&R: Genie Francis joins the show

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Jess Walton would just quit this f.ucking show and they'd recast with a sh!t actress so I would no longer have to care for the character. They write Jill in the most offensive way possible and always crap on that character. You'd never know she's an original character with deep rooted history.

No doubt Jill will be more marginalized.

• Members

The only reason people like Tristan on this show is because of his paring with Jess Walton, not because he plays Cane's father.

Cane is a disease character that never goes away and brings in more people to eat at this show. Too bad Genie will be tied to the albatross that is Cane/Lily.

• Members

I think she is too old for him. The only way it will happen is if he feels left out. I think if he can he would have it where Victor doesn't feel she is good enough for him, and deigns for her to be with others.

• Members

You're right, but since she specifically said she didn't want to do another soap role where she plays a wounded bird, I'm not sure where she will go on Y&R. On Y&R, every woman is that way, aside from propper in chief Katherine, and the increasingly odd Phyllis who seems to be written as a drag queen in a woman's body.

Archived