GH: Brenda SPOILERS from TV Guide:

• Members

From the new TV Guide:

On April 5th Brenda will come face to face with the son she thought she lost to a miscarriage, he's now 3 years old and named Lucian.

Guza says Brenda has always wanted kids, she will bond quickly and hugely with Lucian and him with her. It's a bigger story than it seems. There'll be psychological ramifications for Brenda & Sonny. He's made it clear he doesn't want more children, she's become fiercely protective of Lucian and will want to keep him away from Sonny's mob world.

Is there trouble already in paradise? Guza says We're going to resurrect the Brenda & Jax part of the Brenda-Sonny-Jax triangle and it will all hover around the return of Brenda's child.

Suzanne is the one who told Brenda her baby had died so she could hide him with a foster family to keep him safe from Theo. With the Balkan out of the way Suzanne will bring him(Lucian) to his mother and will appear to be a magnanimous gesture on her part-the operative word being APPEARS. Suzanne will protect her grandchild at all costs.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say again that I LOVE the name Lucian! Like, I would consider naming my child that in the future. That name rocks.

IMO the spoilers sound good! I am so glad the show is going to give us more BRAX! wub.gif I hope they end up together again. With the reports about VMG leaving soon, I wonder if Ingo will follow with her?

• Members

How can you think you miscarried but have the child actually be alive? Billie Reed could answer this one too... Maybe a moroccan prince swapped the baby with a dead wax baby?

This is stupid.

• Members

I personally would not mind a rewrite as I don't think it would be completely out of the realm of possibility for Brenda to have a Jax baby. She could have found out she was pregnant right after leaving PC and, given the way the non-wedding went between her and Jax, I can see why at the time she probably didn't want to inform him that she was knocked up.

Can't believe Sonny would have issues with "having children." The Magic Penis went around impregnating anything in a skirt during the entire last decade. He's even been dad to kids that weren't biologically his.

• Members

The kid is 3 years old. She and Jax's wedding was 8 years ago. That would be quite the pregnancy! The only way it is Jax's is if they reunited offscreen while he was with Carly. Why did he and Brenda act like they havent seen each other in 8 years would be where the rewrite would come in.

As far as Sonny having issues with having more children, that was brought up last year when Claire approached him about fathering her child. He told her that he was done with that and the show dealt with that issue so Im not surprised that its being brought up again. What he should have had is a vasectomy if he were really serious

• Members

Sorry, I read the original spoilers too quickly and missed that! I just assumed the child would be 6-7 or something. I see how a rewrite could be tricky but not beyond the realms of possibility. I can't remember the scene where Jax and Brenda were all "Oh, hey! Haven't seen you since I dumped you at our wedding!"

Archived