AMC - Hot Sexy Men of Pine Valley

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They better really shake this up. I do not want to see Erica leave that auction with Jack or Caleb. Let her have David or Griffin. Really stir the pot.

I'm sure it'll be the same ole same ole, though. But I'll tune in anyway. LOL :lol:

• Members

For me, gratuitous skin is a problem, regardless of which soap. I realize you have to make the show look and feel sexy to the uninitiated and regular viewers alike; however, I, too, get the distinct feeling this is all AMC really has these days: skin, and lots of it.

• Members

Well, this is supposedly (and this is K&S, so I fully expect to end up with who they're with before this) to shake up the dating scene in PV. IF that happens and they show some skin....maybe it'll work. Why not give them the chance? And if you don't want to, don't watch. Not hard.

LOL, I have no doubt I'm going to see posts about the lack of skin being shown in the next few months. Kinda like people bitched and moaned about NOT seeing the kids, then they saw the kids, being kids, having fun, and bitched about that.

Archived