OLTL: Jessica spoiler

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see why that awful facial hair on Cookie Cutter would be enough to make Jessica see sense.

He has flopped with Aubrey, Kelly, and Dorian - now it's Jessica's turn. Their Jared knockoff will get chance after chance, no matter what.

• Members

I don't have a problem with them testing Cutter with someone else. Having a new actor chemistry test with different people on a program they aren't blood related to isn't that strange. Eventually they may decide to drop the character, but I prefer this to Cutter being Aubrey or Kelly's true love forever if there was no chemistry.

• Members

The problem with the endless chem testing is if doesn't work if there is no character in the first place. Other than being a poor imitation of Jared and going around smirking and showing off a waxed chest, Cutter is nothing. They should build a character before they throw him at random women. Instead they assume they can build based on the pairing, which doesn't work when you have characters as worthless as Aubrey, Jessica, and Kelly.

• Members

:lol: :lol: I just find that very funny.

Did you forget what Ron said..he can only write pregnancies because he knows how long it will last 9 months..and he knows how it will turn out.:rolleyes: And fans love baby paternity stories......the rest of the s hit stories he makes up as it goes along..putting a patch here and there to cover storyline.

Archived