Y&R: Who has been replaced with one of their predecessors?!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From SOD:

Cast Switch at Y&R?

On March 11, Kevin G. Schmidt (ex-Noah, Y&R) curiously tweeted, "Spent this morning in a familiar place my friends! Felt nice to be visiting. More details to come!" Three days later, soap columnist Nelson Branco posted on www.tvguide.ca that a Y&R role was recast with his predecessor. If Schmidt is indeed reprising his character, that would mean Luke Kleintank, whose Noah was recently sent off to New York for a music career, is out. For now, the show won’t officially confirm. Stay tuned...

• Members

Schmidt is a fine actor. I guess they wanted him back since they sent his recast packing on that music career exist. I only saw Luke on once and didnt know who he was at first. He was ok but I needed to see more of him to really evalute him.

• Members

Me too!

I really liked seeing Nick and Sharon's different approaches to parenting Noah when he would get in trouble. Nick was very stern, while Sharon was a bit more of a pushover. I also think some of Joshua Morrow's best and most appealing moments were with Noah...Nick actually acted like an adult and sensible father.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMnGrFvonos

• Members

:wub: :wub: :wub:

If they want to save the Tucker character they should return to the original actor. Tucker was working with him.

I kind of like Jill with Tristan Rogers, but Nikki could sure use a charming man to bring her breakfast in bed and surprise her with diamond jewelery. Storyline wise Tucker needs to be paired with Jill or Nikki. And WR's Tucker had a warmth with Katherine SN's doesn't have.

• Members

I just hope he's coming back to trash his parents again.

If he has chemistry with Maura West - which Braeden does not, and Morrow can't hide his contempt for any non-Phick pairing - then I wouldn't mind seeing how that story would go. Yes, sleeping with three generations is trashy, but not any moreso than the show having Diane whore herself out to grandpa.

Archived