Tristan Rogers On Contract at Y&R

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's been a good two weeks for Jess Walton. First, her age-range competition Judith Chapman is bumped to recurring, and now her "leading man" has been promoted to contract status. I would think they're going to stick with them as a couple. He was probably upped to contract BECAUSE of the positive reaction to the Colin-Jill romance.

• Members

You guys are getting way too hopeful on the trash Jill Show. He is Nikki's new love interest, someone to make Victor Jealous and attempt a quadrangle or sextrangle with Victor/Diane and Dic. Expect Jill to disappear entirely now that her faux, adopted son is now gone.

• Members

Woo hoo! :wub: This means Colin won't be gunned down like Cane was for the next sweeps, right?

I could see Nikki and Colin together for an affair or something down the road, but I can't imagine they would have the chemistry he has with Jill. The scene where Colin was holding Jill after Cane's murder was a tearjerker, and their comedy scenes are hilarious. And it's not just Jill. Colin is fantastic with Katherine. He makes me care about her again. I'm so glad hes moving into that mansion.

And look how that's turned out. That story tanked without her. They needed Jill to drive the drama and relationship with Katherine. I know SN is an actor that can probably play many roles but I can't see him paired with a strong bold woman. I think they may have switched him to Ashley because Jill was too strong and overpowering for him. Same with Katherine, they have toned her down in their confrontations with Tucker so far which is the probably part of the reason that SL is so boring.

• Members

"On-contract" is a pretty relative term for the Bell soaps, and doesn't necessarily guarantee anything. He could just be "on-contract" for the duration of his current storyline in order to ensure he doesn't take another offer, thus forcing TPTB to recast and/or dump the character in mid-story.

Archived