AMC - Wednesday - March 8, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Saaphyri was an example of kids not going to school. I wish that bitch would have said that to me, I would have whooped her ass praying to Jesus.

When Randi first came on, they had her ghetto-ish, but as the time passed they edumacate her too quick. She ain't no Alexa Havins, atleast her playing white ghetto girl I could get. But when Randi said that to Madison I was

tumblr_lgvkzakyT91qcjosxo1_400.gif

• Members

I hate to say, but gotta agree. The past few days have given me hope--but after saticking up for this show the past few months, most of Feb was directionless and weak.

BUT, I did really enjoy today's episode. You know, I had NO idea they brought back Joe and Ruth, so was a cool surprise!

• Members

It was an example of Pratt really not thinking things through (much like how he created Marissa as a tough backroom massage parlour masseuse--something that never rang remotely true to the character). With Randi though, we then had the story with Madison's husband--and I don't think most high end politicians go to street hookers...

• Members

I finally got around to watching this episode. Aww man...when I say that I always come home to Pine Valley this is what I'm talking about. I love what I'm seeing between Tad/Cara. MEK is obviously having fun (and has he lost weight?) and LH is fast becoming a fave of mine. She can make me go from laughter to tears in seconds. Although her eye makeup looked like it had been applied at a Home Depot demo.

So glad to see Angie back. I love Susan Lucci but Debbi Morgan/Angie IS AMC for me. I loved seeing Joe and Ruth being Joe and Ruth and the moment where Tad told Joe to "just smile" for the immigration agent and Joe slammed that awkward grin on his face was pure Martin gold.

• 2 months later...

Archived