AMC - Wednesday - March 8, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jordi's a very sexy and very sexual guy IMO. He has kind of a raw sexual energy, and they really need to pair him with someone who gives off a similar vibe. Alicia doesn't have that. Chrishelle probably comes the closer to being his type. Jamie Luner kind of has that quality. I could see them having sexual chem, but I think they have other plans for her.

• Members

[Amanda wakes up and takes a shower; she steps out and wipes the steam from the bathroom mirror, seeing a naked Cara looking back]

Mirror Cara: "Hey, bitch!"

Amanda: "What?! Cara! What are you doing here?"

Mirror Cara: "Oh, I see even that Neutrogena Body Wash can't clean away your piss poor attitude!"

Amanda: "Get out!"

Mirror Cara: "Think again, sweetheart. See this body? Jake fantasizes about this body every minute of everyday! When your husband makes love to you, it's MY face he sees! He's the ONLY man that can satisfy my coochie!"

• Members

Would be great if they could get Kate Collins back for a bit, but I wonder if they can even afford her or to put her up in LA for any length of time. Sad that their budgetary woes and the move to LA pre-empts them from getting East Coast former vets back for any sustained period.

• Members

That was the first great episode of this show in how long? It's sad to know that someone behind the scenes (and no, I'm not crediting Agnes) is capable of bringing us an episode centered around family and friends with just enough bitchiness (hello Amanda) to keep it interesting. It felt like the real AMC again. It's also sad this this week's promo was centered on Kendall & her men and Rylee. If only the idiots in charge of promoting the show had picked Joe & Ruth coming back and Angie/Jesse on the phone!

• Members

Every promo is always centered around Kendall or Rylee and it truly is sad because I just don't think it's a valid representation of what is actually shown daily onscreen.

My wish would be for these 3 characters to join Zach in hell and free AMC of their evil clutches.

• Members

OMG, that would be awesome. That's just what PV needs right now, a little Janet from Another Planet, in the form of Amanda. To bad K&S have likely missed the boat there.

This was a good show. I hope it can keep up. Every few weeks we see glimpses of what is and can be a good, solid show. And then they go and shove Rylee at us, and I wonder why the hell I'm still watching.

• Members

Oh lord, so I have to watch two episodes of AMC tomorrow? :lol:

If they brought Amanda and Jake, as characters, back to their roots, things could be SO FREAKING INTERESTING with them for a change. They were both way too young and viable last year when the show decided to make them uber-mature and boring. Amanda knew how to scheme and plot, albeit hilariously, but she still put up a good effort. Jake wasn't always the unlovable goofball, he could be a slimy bastard himself. Why the show would refuse to explore this is unknown to me.

Archived