AMC - Wednesday - March 8, 2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excluding the past couple of days, I think the past 3 weeks of AMC have been the most disappointing in a while.

I think the "Ryan finds out! Will Greenlee be caught?" promo is warranted this week. They should have spotted out some wedding promos last week. There's no reason for the non-stop commercials of the Kendall/Griffin/Ricky/Zach murder story. That story is bad and it's not really going anywhere right now.

• Members

The first 3-5 days of sweeps, from like the end of Jan. through like Feb. 10th or so, K&S seemed to be hitting a real stride. And then it all just went to hell. The last three weeks have been horrible for the most part. The last few days, I've seen that early sweeps writing again. I don't know what it is. But if they'd just KEEP doing it, we'd have a decently written, solid show again.

• Members

I always had a problem buying Denise Vasi as a tough hooker from the streets. Randi always came across too glamorus and beautiful like she'd have high paying buisnessmen clients, not slumming for quickies at the Pine Cone motel. A Saaphyri type would haave made a better Randi for the type of character AMC was going for. I laughed and rolled my eyes when Randi said she'd cut Madison if she ever went near Frankie. Id be scared of her had it been Saaphyri saying that

• Members

Omg you could see Kendall & JR talking to each other in the background at Tad's house, I really wanted to know what they were talking about!! I have been salivating for some JR/Kendall interaction. Damnit!

GREAT episode today, so good to see Angie! Loved the conversation her & Tad had over the phone...loved seeing Frankie. I love that Jessie & Frankie are going to pick Angie up and head back home by train, it just makes me feel tingly inside considering how Jangie reunited....;-) looking forward to seeing Angie back in PV!! She is so close to giving birth..

I love Cara & Kendall's bond. The Cara/Amanda scenes were awesome, LH always owns in those types of scenes.

Archived