Y&R: Nikki spoilers from TV Guide

• Members

It was a good story, at least the Veronica part. The rest made no sense to me, although it was a masterpiece compared to now.

The last time he was mentioned was when Nikki told Miguel she had donated his medical books.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It bothers me more with Nikki because every story is about how stupid she is.

Every story with Victor is about how awesome he is.

Yet even with their bias they have done far more damage to Victor than to Nikki.

• Members

From the spoilers on the other Message boards

Jack will be nikki new love.he will be the one who helps her and offers her a room at the abbotts.

Kyle will succeed in breaking Phack

phyliss hooks up with the new cowboy

I wish Nikki's new love was Bobby/John enos they where smokin

• Members

TV Guide Magazine: Thoughts on your new boss? [Co-exec producer Paul Rauch is exiting, replaced by Sally McDonald].

Thomas Scott: Sally has been a director at Y&R for years — our best director — and she'll make a great producer because she is so emotionally invested in our show. She's an excellent choice. And I hate to keep yammering about it, but thank God for [exec producer-head writer] Maria Bell. She understands Nikki.

Geez.

Oh and it's a shame that Melody feels like Nikki should never have a job. I just can't get on that bandwagon EVER.

• Members

I agree that she shouldn't have a job. Nikki works best as the miserable trophy wife with nothing better to do than interfere in her childrens life (something I miss) and be a fabulously gorgeous bitch. I miss Nikki of the 90s.

• Members

I don't know, the last time I thoroughly enjoyed Nikki was when Jack Smith gave her some independence and had her helping Bobby with Marsino's (though she should have been more of a silent partner, not on stage introducing talent like she did) - but I remember MTS giving an interview saying that Nikki being independent and trying to find her own career was "too Gloria Steinem" for her liking.

• Members

The problem with Nikki of the 90s was they ran out of story for her. She had to marry her gyno to get a storyline. Business opened up a new world for her.

MAB must be very good at buttering up actors because she has allowed Sheffer and Rauch to brutalize Nikki more than any other writers or producers have in Y&R's history.

Archived