Recasts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Mary Beth Evans should be on a list of great recasts. She took over Kayla and made the character her own. She never really gets much opportunity to have a story of her own nowadays, but she's good when she gets a chance. She also took over the role of Sierra on ATWT and did a great job. I'm not saying she should be number 1, necessarily, but she should be on the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I LOVE the music cue that they play over that scene. Any time there was a "miracle" of sorts on SB in its heydey, they used that cue. IMO, the most memorable and effective sequence it was used in is when Eden swam into the cave to meet up with a recently escaped Cruz, revealing that she was no longer paralyzed.

About a year. I rather liked him myself, though I hadn't watched when the original actor played him.

Pretty sure that's Richard Steinmetz and I also was pretty sure he was the only actor to have ever played that part, but I could be wrong.

I've been SCREAMING that for years. I ADORED Christine Tudor Newman's Gwen and have never understood why she hasn't landed on another soap.

Yeah, that whole list was garbage. Mark Collier too low, Winsor Harmon too low, Jess Walton easily should be #1, and many MANY people on there that wouldn't even come close.

Courtland Mead?!? He was totally a creep but I got used to him as Little Phillip.

• Members

My top recasts (bearing in mind that I only watch 2 soaps) would be:

1. Jess Walton as Jill

2. Heather Tom as Katie

3. Winsor Harmon as Thorne

4. Susan Walters as Diane

5. Judith Chapman as Gloria

6. Billy Miller as Billy

7. Michael Muhney as Adam

8. Kyle Lowder as Rick

9. Peter Bergman as Jack

10. Jennifer Landon as Heather