GH: Vanessa Marcil spoiler

• Members

On Access Hollywood Live today Vanessa said her time at GH is almost done. I guess her sticking around for a year was speculation?

She said they taped the wedding for 7 days. Makes you wonder why they bothered with the wedding at all

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-hollywood-live-vanessa-marcil-giovinazzo-on-being-a-naughty-librarian-and-her-return-to-general-hospital_video_1309085

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they had to do a wedding this time no matter how long she stayed - as much as Guza loves to repeat stories, a third stalled/canceled wedding for Brenda would have been a big reason for her fans to just tune out for good.

The whole return was such a dull mess. Sadly the improved ratings of the last few weeks will make them think it worked, but the flat ratings from before that should tell them otherwise.

• Members

I think it was the oh so thrilling idea of a father/son triangle. The problem is that the actors were poor together and the story was poorly told.

They should have just done Brenda/Jax/Sonny again instead of shoving middle-aged Dante and his Farrah hair into another story he didn't fit in.

• Members

I don't think VMG ever would have stayed but I think Sarah would have with better material. Considering her B&B crap I kind of wonder if she should have stayed anyway, although she said it was affecting her child, so perhaps not.

• Members

Was she? I stand corrected. I thought she was only on for a year and then left.

I think with better material or a better character Sarah would have too. However, she left the first time around the time Carly started turning into that wretched "Mrs. C" Now that she is recurring on B&B, perhaps she's looking at it now like she should have stayed, but the writing for her was awful.

Archived