OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 21

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nah, I must have missed that one Scotty. ;)

Yeah, I'll chalk it up to first day jitters/still getting the swing of things, but New Jack Zitty and his little butt buddies are straight out of a baaad After School Special.

Wait, I missed it, what did Matthew do when Shane called out for him?

Rama. :wub:

• Members

I think that stuff like that does happen at times. But I find making fun of someone with an health issues extremely disgusting. I consider that even worse than making fun of them because they are considered "dorky" or "weird".

• Members

I guess they recast Jack based on height..Even though Carmen's voice had changed I think Shane's taller...I could still imagine Carmen being more menacing as Jack though than this kid...I'll give him another couple of episodes before ripping him apart.

• Members

Carmen would not have sold a bullying story with this kid playing Shane. He's probably about the same height as that other kid bullying him. They were definitely going for this whole hotshot good looking a-hole bully thing, more Degrassi in tone.

You betta speak Spanish Tea...

• Members

I feel like I'm watching 'Saved By The Bell' today. I already hate this bullying story. A) because I don't like being preached to and B- because I'm not interested in the teens to begin with and C) one of the only teens I liked - Carmen L's Jack is now being played by a teen model who can't act worth a damn. Grrr!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rama! :wub:

Aubrey is so boring, but Cutter could be good away from her.

Oh My God!!

Thanks Scotty!!

Archived