OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 21

• Members

Oh yeah, what Todd did to Starr weighed heavily on Téa. Téa repeatedly asked Todd how could he do that to his beloved Starr. She told Rachel and Todd, it gave her real qualms about trusting Danielle's existence to him. Téa may have manipulated Starr into dropping the charges but she's taken her side against Todd every time since; the custody hearings, marrying Cole, persuading Todd testify in Cole's trial, etc. On her deathbed, Téa begged Todd not put Dani through what he did Starr. Last Thanksgiving, Téa brought it up again when she told Todd he had no right to make choices for Hope, especially considering the past.

In contrast, Téa never really gave two shits about Marty's pain in 1997 nor in 2008 either. She rarely brings up Marty at all to Todd and rapemance didn't prey on her mind much at all.

Téa's only real big qualms been over Todd hurting kids.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweeps had such great potential but there are just so many problems...

They need to cut and run with the teens, seriously- they are just awful and usually I find something to defend there. The entire Dani/Nate, Starr/James business is just cringe worthy and it's not even in a fun way. Move on! Teen viewership is such a tiny part of audience I just don't understand it... even when a teen I'd rather watch 20 or 30 somethings, or even 40/50 somethings as opposed to them... CUT AND RUN.

I am probably continuing to be in the minority but I really like Kelly... one of my favorite characters! =)

Archived