OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 21

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem with Tea defending Todd, IMO, is that she KNEW he was guilty and did everything she could to protect him every time. Todd raped Marty, twice, and Tea still went after the victim - no qualms. I think Tea is wasted with Todd. It takes everything wonderful about the character and destroys her.

Nat... argh. I haven't liked her since she was bad girl Natalie. She's been an emotional trainwreck since the change in character. Homewrecker? The same person who pursued John when he was with Evangeline? The writers are having their cake and eating it too. Natalie is subtle in her manipulation and there's always some excuse for the pain she inflicts on others.

The goof troop... Dani/Starr/the interchangeable Ford bros... they just put me to sleep.

Was Joey always this dumb? I don't remember that.

Hate that I like John and Kelly. They're actually interesting and I see possiblity in the characters as a couple.

• Members

That was an awesome throw. I thought Kelly was going to end up wearing it actually.

This show is becoming too contrived, I'm losing interest really fast. I watched today's show but didn't really pay attention to anything besides the pie in the face.

Oh and Tea's shrieking at Todd when he left.

• Members

Why did Kelly throw the pie in Joey's face? They weren't even arguing at that point. Drama queen.

I am bored by Kelly and John's self-pity. Especially Kelly's. She and Joey weren't even together. Again, drama queen.

Liam is the cutest baby ever. I hope after today Natalie stops trying to get John back. Girlfriend is better off without him anyway. I do like the chemistry between MA and ME, but LAWD! All Nat and John ever do is hurt each other. Even when they were happy and cute during her pregnancy, she was lying her ass off. It's exhausting! Let him go, Nat.

I really, really liked Tomas today. I liked the way his anger at how Todd was treating Tea was simmering just below the surface. FL and TK work great together. I wonder if Todd and Tomas already know each other though. Hmm.

Bree Williamson is a beautiful woman, but her Tess wardrobe and makeup is making her look like a drag queen.

Brody is hot.

• Members

I am not defending Natalie's lies, because she was wrong, but being a parent is about more than DNA. If after going through the pregnancy and his first month of life if John can just walk away from Liam, he doesn't deserve the baby. This isn't about Natalie, this is about John walking away from a baby.

• Members

And from personal experience, it's better that John cuts the attachment now rather than later. I think it would be wrong for him to just go along raising Liam as his own under these circumstances which is really only making Natalie's life easier. If she didn't KNOW the kid wasn't his and he'd raised him until he was like five or something, that's different. I think he's in the right to step away and let Brody be Liam's father. If John and Natalie get back together and he assumes a stepdad position, that's perfectly fine, but there's been some deceit here on Natalie's part and she can't just have it her way right off the bat.

Archived