OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 21

• Members

+1

Viki only did what Dorian, Blair, Tea, Marty and Nora would've done in the same situation with one of their offspring. Dorian would've gone off the spool over how her daughter had been wronged. Marty has gone even further supporting and forgiving her son worse crimes. Also Natalie has a baby to care for. Viki should kick them out in the street? Where does that get anyone? Clint has shown no remorse for anything he's done to his family and other innocents. Viki was justified in reading him the riot act and walking out. She's smart to concentrate on her family and washing her hands of the mess he's made for himself. With "friends" like him, who needs enemies?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That wasn't the question though. When did Tea choose her child - Danielle - over Todd? She never has as far as I can remember.

As for trashing the woman Todd raped, Tea has only done that in her role as his defense attorney. I don't remember her ever taking that outside the courtroom.

Todd first raped way back in the early 90s - therefore ALL his women have stayed with him after a rape charge. Some longer and more times than others...

• Members

I'm not sure if Tea has ever just been Todd's defense attorney.

That's true. I guess the main difference is only Tea has stayed with him after he said he raped out of love and made it seem like he was doing a great thing. Once upon a time Todd felt remorseful about rape. Not these days.

• Members

When Dorian was leaving and telling Viki to take care of her family, Viki's face was all like "What the heck?", because Dorian has never talked like that.

I had to look up dipsomaniac, I've heard the word before, but I couldn't remember what it meant. Dorian has some of the most obscure and funny lines.

Joey wants to have his cake and eat it to. I think he wants to be married to Aubrey and for Kelly to sit around moping about him, otherwise, he would have not been so angry when finding out about her and John.

• Members

Téa came back and found Todd a broken shell of a man and put all her effort into saving him in court and dragging him out of a dark depression. Yep, that was her top priority. She was far more troubled by what he did to Starr than Marty. Téa exploited Starr's feelings to save Todd for which Starr later thanked her saying in the end she would have hated being the one to send Todd to jail for decades. btw, since then Téa has time and again taken Starr's side over Todd's.

Téa's been putting Dani first above Todd since NYEs 2009.

The minute Blair took Todd back after the dead baby lie she was choosing Todd over Jack. Blair never stayed with Todd after a rape charge? What freaking show are you watching? She banged the gang rapist shortly after his release from prison! And she chased Todd's chase all summer and fall of 2009 AFTER the rapemance, too. Like I said Blair's morality is quite selective.

• Members

I love Téa but she left her daughter in boarding school way too long because she was too caught up in Todd's life. To her credit she admitted that was one of her collosal mistakes in life and vowed always to put Dani's needs first, which she has since NYEs 2009.

Yep, from Rebecca forward they loved a gang rapist. And Téa and Blair loved Todd (and Kelly was gaga over him for months) after the rapemance, too.

• Members

Co-sign. Todd naysayers love to *blindly* martyr everyone in his orbit, the same way they pretend...one more time, I said pretend...that the show martyrs him. Blair has provoked, instigated, encouraged and exploited every one of Todd's ugliest habits for her own selfish or insecure benefit. Hell, lets ask ourselves how and why Todd and Blair ever got together in the first place. :rolleyes: It's only been in the last year or so that Blair has seemingly stopped making it her business to seduce Todd whenever he takes an interest in another woman, but people around here like to act like that greedy, manipulative slut deserves so much better than him, and that Téa is his evil enabler. GTFH with that. No, not hearing it.

Archived