OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 21

• Members

Can someone comb nuJack's hair out of his eyes. I HATE that hairstyle.

Matthew's a prick. I cant beleive he denied Shane like that

This Tess stuff at least made sense today when she explained her motive for getting married. Its still dumb as hell

LMAO at Todd's "look at this one"

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always found Kevin an arrogant a$$hole Buke myself. Joey was the good, flawed guy.

I think once Matthew learns everything his good ole Uncle Clint did, he'll be singing a different tune. I have a feeling Matthew will try to rescue Shane at some point if only because RC can't resist Bukes vs Manning.

• Members

We already have done a bullying story- MARCIE. And this one won't be anywhere near as emotional as that one was, especially since the entire bullying situation resulted in Al being beat up and eventually dying.. one of the most depressing moments ever.

I'm sure they will probably take this to a suicide level- which they didn't take with Marcie. If they go through with it... wow, there's a lot of potential there in theory until you realize his parents are Rex and Gigi, who couldn't possibly handle such emotional material.

In a way I like Ford/Tess...... :ph34r:

WAY too many teens today I can only be thankful we didn't have to see Dani/Nate as well.

• Members

The last two days have been great -- Dorian vs Echo, Rex vs Clint, Viki vs Clint, Starr vs Todd... I even enjoyed Tess putting down Ford, tho two entire episodes of them having the same discussion over and over again was too much. The bullying storyline got off to an awkward start; not enough Jack, and the new actor was not very menacing (the day players weren't menacing at all). Matthew was a real a-hole to Destiny and to Shane... never mind cousins, they used to be friends!

• Members

Exactly how does that make her a hypocrite?.

Forget what I said about ord and Tess. I dont get how any of this marriage business make sense. Um considering her history adn mental state, cant Jessica's parents have the marriage declared invalid by deeming her mentally incompetent? Jessica signed documebnts that if they even suspect Tess were to return that St. Anne's would take her, no exceptions. This came into play when she pretended to be Tess to get the goods on Jared and he had her locked up. Im guessing this plot point will be conveinetly forgotten. I cant see how Tess is free to roam around town just bc Ford is her husband and wont commit her.

• Members

Which is why I hate Shane being in any emotional story FF and JPL sucked at the cancer story b/c they cannot handle real DRAMA. They can barely do comedic schtick.

Heck, I think NuJack will outshine FF and JPL easily as I'm already looking forward to Jack vs Todd, Jack vs Blair scenes.

It's very overdue for OLTL to take a page from GH and honestly address how bad parents T&B (like S&C) have damaged their kids so much.

• Members

the show already displayed Todd as a bad parent when they had Blair divorce him over his parenting skills and the guy got out of control with Starr, endangered Sam's life and neglected Jack. 2008 was pretty heavy on Todd being a horrible parent and being called out for it

• Members

CarlD2 in regards to homeschooling:

Don't forget that it's the same high school that let a 30 year old redo her senior year and prom cuz she was a whack job like it was an everyday thing. It's also the same high school that Jonathan Groff's character flipped out for being picked on.

And there's the drug story involving cole/matthew.

I'd definitely be having my kids attend somewhere else or keep them home.

Archived