Naked Cowboy v. B&B

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not too long ago, he tried to sue (or have removed) one of my favorite NY public access personalities, $andy Kane, who was pimping herself as the Naked Cowgirl also in Times Square. He's trying to officially brand himself and franchise the naked Cowperson thing to big cities across the world. I wonder how much money this dude actually makes. :wacko: He was smart to pick an icon that was not already represented by one of the Village People.

• Members

:lol: Right! The west wing, I heard they sold it to some Germans. :lol:

Did anyone actually see the episode in question and was it that blatant? I guess even a Naked Cowboy extra is enough to have our friend here on the phone with the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe.

• Members

Lmao I remember the b&b episode clearly, it was Oliver dressed up as The Naked Cowboy and he was drunk as I don't know what, thanks to Amber, and he sang a song to her and everything, it was a mess!!

Thinking back the show clearly was trying to emulate the whole naked cowboy thing (he had the guitar and everything, LOL...) but I still do not see the big problem!! Big WHOOP!

Archived