AMC: Monday, February 7, 2011

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This could be applied to pretty much EVERY character on AMC more or less lol. Very rarely do we see anyone own up to their mistakes, which is probably one of the many reasons this show has been on a collision course with cancellation for the better part of the last 10 years.

• Members

Ugh....Villasuso is like a wet blanket in every scene he's in. He's like the male Brittany Allen.... :mellow:

Kendall: I shot David!

Griffin: Oh,really? :mellow:

Kendall: If I die....

Griffin: I won't let you die. :mellow:

They should have made Griffin a shirtless bartender instead of a doctor. That would explain the :mellow: a little better.

• Members

Yep. :P

As for the episode, I thought it was excellent!

Even though we all knew Kendall would live, I loved how David got to save the day using technology to remotely guide Griffin. It was a cool concept well executed.

Erica asking Caleb to back off was one of those "it's about time" moments for me. At least she finally seems like she wants to make it work with Jack.

I felt bad for JR because he clearly loves Annie and really thought they could be together now at the cottage. I also wonder what Annie will do with Colby to keep JR from finding her.

• Members

David and his drama is so old. Commit a crime, blame others, A Kane women has a heart attack and they get him off. :rolleyes: How many times has this plot been recycled? Does Kendall have anything left operate on? I guess next crime it will be Bianca's turn. Can't they drone just die already?

Caleb makes me sick. What's the matter lowlife? Feeling guilty for doing what you whined and cried that Adam did to you and now you make that call to help Jack? Why didn't you do it when Erica was first arrested? Because you wanted to suck face with her you scumbag. I don't get what anyone see's in this loser. :angry:

I want that too but I have a bad feeling she's pushed him to sleep with the baby-selling/baby kidnapping, trailer trash slut. :(

• Members

Personally, I dont think David is obligated to do a damn thing for Kendall. He should have let her rot

amc0207111.png

I love Hallucination Ho! She is so much more fun than the regular version. She is cracking me up right now. I especially love the camera angles they are using to portray her bitchyness

Haha, remember how when Annie was living at the Chandler mansion following her release, everyone in town was blaming her for EVERYTHING that went wrong. Stuart is dead. It's Annie's fault. Kendall is in jail. It's Annie's fault. Zach is blackmailing Jesse. It's Annie's fault. Ryan doesnt have any toilet paper to wipe his ass. It's Annie's fault. The show got really ridiculous with it and soon after they moved onto David with everyone blaming all their problems on him. When he "died" they moved onto Liza.

• Members

Erica asking Caleb to back off was pointless, because Jack is going to be SO PISSED if she goes to the governor for David (and I'm pretty sure she will). It's like she doesn't realize that one is just as bad as the other. LOL

That said, I loved the fire being lit again in David, and him wanting to be a doctor again. :) About time.

I kinda liked Griffin and Kendall for the first time.

Archived