DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Members

Phillip's hair looks horrid. Its slightly better than what he had before, but its still bad. He cut way too much.

Loving the Chloe story as well and agree that she looks too perfect

Have they explained where this fake Rafe came from? Did Stefano do plastic surgery on some random guy to look like him? Is he supposed to be some long lost evil twin? Is he wearing a Rafe mask? LOL

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But she wore sweats one day! SWEATS! Her life is a mess!

No, and I hope they somehow go into that. Who is this dude? An escaped con who had to change his identity anyway? Did he leave a life behind? I want RoboRafe to go rogue and, like, leave Sami for Carly or something. Then we have a good mess on our hands!

(But yeah, what is the plan? For Rafe to... break up with Sami and leave town?)

• Members

Ok that Carrie/Sami phone conversation was so random! But I appreciated that they brought her in even though I'm not to fond of the character....lol how pathetic that they brought her back to discuss Sami's sex life with Rafe. I also agree it doesn't feel right seeing Sami & Carrie act all chummy with each other these days.

I like both Chloe & Melanie...both had good points in the argument. If Chloe was completely competent right now I would be wanting Melanie to back the hell off but since Chloe is increasingly becoming more and more INcompetent, I have to kind of agree with Melanie...at the same time I did love seeing Chloe stand up for herself and call out Melanie.

I was LMAO when Rafe met his robot twin! Those scenes were hilarious! I love this S/L.

Ugh I just do not like Jennifer & Daniel, it is so obvious what DAYS is doing and I don't like it at all sad.gif

Taylor/Sami scenes were good, Nicole entering in the mix made them better. Sami really does need to mind her own business!

• Members

I don't really mind the Sami/Carrie closeness, because it still feels kind of fake and weird, like they don't know how to do it. That's how they were when Carrie came back in 2005, too -- they had sort of resolved their issues, and Sami was all nicey-nice to her face. She just felt threatened, so she snapped again. She has no reason to feel threatened by Carrie right now.

Anyway, nice to see Carrie, but SO RANDOM. I wonder if someone at the show just wanted to throw Christie Clark a bone so she can keep her SAG insurance going or something.

How weirdly homoerotic were those scenes of EJ and RoboRafe lying in their respective beds, post-sex, shirtless, talking about sex? Awwwwkward.

• Members

Rafe 2.0 forever please...and as someone else mentioned I hate to say it but I can kind of buy NL's Taylor as Nicole's sister..After those first few rough days she seems a little bit back into her comfort zone of mediocrity which this character clearly possesses anyway.

Archived