DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Members

The only thing RoboRafe cares about is Sami's smoking hot body, LOL! I loved when Stefano started laughing when he said that. EJ/Stefano/RoboRafe are hilarious together!!

Shutup regular Rafe, no one wants to listen to you talk during your dreams! rolleyes.gif EJ & Stefano should find some kind of magical way to get him into a permanent nap.

LMAO at Nicole & Sami both buying Sydney dresses & Nicole "accidentally" dropping beer on the one Sami bought...lol!! That was funny. I liked the Sami/Nicole scenes today

EJ & Nicole are freaking hot together

I love Carly/Jennifer.

The Ciara/Hope reunion was nice and I love how Ciara always caresses Hope's hair!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And this is why, in a face-off between Victor and Stefano, Victor would always win. Because Stefano enjoys complication. He is always coming up with the most convoluted plots involving brain chips and lookalikes and secret islands. He's the Bond villain who, instead of getting the hell out of his lair when it is about to explode, decides instead to challenge James Bond to duel or tells him the whole reasoning behind why he is going to blow up the world. He predictably ends up losing as a result of his hubris and time-wasting. Victor, on the other hand, would probably get rid of you as quickly as possible and have his minions drop your ashes on the other side of the world. Fast and effective.

• Members

Monday's epi was pretty good after a series of poorly-written borefests. For one thing -- Jennifer is magic! She really had great scenes with Carly.

the other is Sami & Nicole. They really are Days' money couple. I love how complex their relationship is. It is not entirely hate-hate -- there is grudging sympathy and understanding there, too.

Hope and Ciara were awesome. But this Bope reunion is falling flat for me, and it really shouldn't. It just feels like returning to a default position. I'm still hoping the show has picked up on the chemistry between Peter Reckell and melissa Reeves...

• Members

I agree all around.

HoBo is being rushed and forced. I would bet that by next month they are off screen and have no story.

The best chance of Bo/Jen was when they were in Ireland together. PR & MR are great together. PR works well with just about everyone though. It was so nice to see him so much the past two years. Im bummed that is likely to stop happening.

• Members

That, to me, was the biggest wasted opportunity of Night Time Hope. She was out to get men in general and Bo in particular. She had Edmund from AMC fall in love with her. She was on the point of inducting Ciara in her random schemes. Suppose Bo had to re-romance Night Time Hope in order to get through to her? I think this would have been a shot in the arm for Bope.

Seeing Justin hug Hope yesterday also made me realize how much I liked them together. Heck, even Victor was taking a liking to Hope.

• Members

I liked Justin and Hope as well but I could never get fully invested bc the show half assed them and was never fully invested. They got less focus than Bo and Carly and it was painfully obvious they were nothing more than a distraction tillthe Bo/Hope reunion. Too bad bc there was wasted potential there

• Members

I don't watch Days regularly, so can someone explain to me, the point in having Stefano be behind the organ harvesting ring? Is it just to add to him being back in maniac mode?

And why do Stefano and EJ have all those photos of Salem residents on the wall? Are they planning on switching everyone with a doppelgänger?

I liked the Taylor/Abe/Lexie/Theo scenes, but NL seems to play Taylor all jittery, like she's got drug withdrawal symptoms or something weird. Not good.

Jen is awesome, and I like Carly, now - and she no longer looks tired all the time.

• Members

JKJ/Philip looks great with his haircut! A thousand times better!

NL/Taylor is slightly better with Lexie, I enjoy their scenes a lot. She still seems on the uncomfortable side to me though...dragonflies I agree that NL and AZ pass great as sisters.

EJ/Nicole....WOW, just wow!! wub.gif Had my rewind button on full blast, LOL...smokin'!

Sami/RoboRafe scenes were so weird...them making love was awkward, hot, & kinda gross at the same time. I mean, Sami was literally just violated and she doesn't even know it...

I am loving this Chloe S/L....I think it would be better though if Chloe looked more like a mess. I don't find it very realistic how she's walking around looking like a glammed out barbie when her life & mental state is in total shambles!!

NOT a fan of Jennifer/Daniel.

• Members

There was one scene today where I thought I never saw her look more beautiful. If PPD gets you looking as good as Chloe, someone needs to bottle it.

I don't have a problem with Natlalia Livingston. What people are seeing is just the way she always was. If you expect nothing from her, she is fairly tolerable.

I don't get exactly what the plan is with the fake Rafe. Is he supposed to be cruel to Sami, drive her crazy, be an evil step-father to Will? He seems to be perfect boyfriend material and a nice guy.

Archived