AMC: Friday - January 28, 2011

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What does Amanda do? I mean, besides dumping her baby with a sitter so she can hang around the hospital all day. Does she still work at Fusion at all, or did Feisty Randi Morgan just take on ALL of the spokesmodeling work which Amanda and Natalia were also doing? Hell, even Cover Girl rations out the work among Barrymore, Degeneres, Latifah and Rihanna (Taylor Swift and her buck teeth can sit down).

• Members

That's what I was wondering, if she's still a Fusion model or not. I don't recall her ever being fired or dismissed from there so I'm puzzled as to why there were no more Fusion ad line pictures of her anywhere. I like CS/Amanda but the character has really started losing her depth. Lol she really is always at the hospital for no reason, she has no life outside Jake/Trevor anymore...

*SIGH*! I see what you're saying. And this is a great JR/Kendall clip. I will never stop hoping for these two to re-connect one day...

What a great clip! I loved Kendall's "bonding day"! I'm such a dork with this but I also loved when the "crew" hung out at Kendall's house with the Fusion Green shirts & sweatpants on and ate pizza and sang "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" in karaoke together. LOL

• Members

Amanda should've gotten fired for bailing on a work trip because Jake couldn't come with her but she wasn't. :rolleyes:

I assume she just quit so that she has more time to spend waiting for Jake to have sex with her.

I like CS but Amanda has turned into an empty shell of nothingness.

At least with Annie, they are showing her attachment to JR as being unhealthy while Amanda acting pathtetic is supposed to be cute and romantic. :rolleyes:

• Members

One of the worst episodes in recent history... A bunch of corporate women being childish, bitchy and catty toward one another... and Mandy Beall's high school Mean Girls dialogue to go along with it. Including her favorite "ripping her hair out" phrase. You know... a phrase that competent businesswomen often use.

• Members

LMAO :lol: I so remember this. The only good about this whole epi. theme was when Annie kicked SabinLee's ass. Other than that so horrible, Amanda was having wet dreams of JR and money, Kendall orgasmed her boiz and Annie and Greenlee were mind fighting ea. other about Ryass.

Archived